We have worked to create a safe space and experience for our visitors and our staff .
Important Notes for our Visitors :
· Please stay home if you are not well, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been around someone who is unwell or who has COVID-19.
· Please practice social distancing to reduce exposure to other people – stay at least two metres / 6 feet away from anyone you do not live with or who isn’t in your bubble, while visiting the Museum.
· Use of a non-medical mask or face covering is required when visiting. Proof of vaccination is also required.
· Payment can be by e-transfer , PayPal or credit card.
· The Museum is now closed for the season.
We look forward to welcoming you back in April, 2022.