We have worked to create a safe space and experience for our visitors and our staff .
Important Notes for our Visitors :
· Appointments to tour the Kings County Museum are required . Beginning on September 9th, 2020 we are open on Wednesdays to the public. We schedule our appointments for 9 am, 11 am and 1 pm.
· Tours are limited to a total of 5 people all of whom must be in the same “social bubble”.
· Tour groups will be accompanied by museum interpreters as they explore the museum.
· There will be increased cleaning of the facility between scheduled tours.
· Please stay home if you are not well, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been around someone who is unwell or who has COVID-19.
· Please practice social distancing to reduce exposure to other people – stay at least two metres / 6 feet away from anyone you do not live with or who isn’t in your bubble, while visiting the Museum.
· Use of a non-medical mask or face covering is required when visiting.
· The lower level of the Museum including The Family and Community History Archives will be closed to the public at this time.
· Our Gift Shop is closed, however select items will be available from our book shop or online store. Curbside pick up is available.
· Payment can be by e-transfer , PayPal or credit card.
· The Museum offices are closed to the public.
· Our interactive exhibits have been removed temporarily.
· One public washroom will be available for visitors and cleaned and disinfected hourly.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Museum.